Free Newsletters About Getting Pregnant!

Enter your Email


More Info

Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant - Balancing The Emotions

Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant

Now understand how energy obstructions can negatively affect emotions. To see which energy level - source, soul, or spirit - is being blocked and causing you the most difficulty, consider these questions.

Source - Kidney energies
  1. Am I afraid that I, alone, am not enough? 
  2. Am I worthy of having been created?
Soul - Liver energies
  1. Am I easily frustrated?
  2. Am I prone to anger, resentment, or rage?
Soul - Spleen energies

  1. Do I feel as though my mind can't stop churning?
  2. Do I worry a lot? 
Soul - Lung energies
  1.  Do I feel lingering sorrow about things in my past?
  2.  Are there past losses that I can't seem to overcome?
  3. Is it hard to release and move on?
Spirit - Heart energies
  1. Whom or what do I love fully?
  2. Do I experience joy in my life? 
  3. Can I look at a flower, smell fresh air, and feel the immensity of creation, or is it hard for me to forget myself?
  4. Do I sometimes feel the need for excessive excitement?
Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant

Balancing spiritual energies

Now understand how energy obstructions can negatively affect the spiritual self.

Source - Kidney energies
  1. Do I feel as though I have a destiny or a higher purpose? 
  2. How do I honor it?
  3. How do I acknowledge my innate self,  the reason I was born?
Soul - Liver energies
  1. How active is my imagination?
  2. Do I dream and follow my intuition?
  3. Do I have goals and aspirations?
  4. Do I feel as though I am more than just my physical body?
Soul - Spleen energies
  1. Can I envision using my power of intention to create my life exactly the way I want it to be, rather than letting my thoughts control my life? Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant
  2. Can I allow myself to focus and concentrate on what is right in front of me?
  3. Can I look at a sunset without being distracted by thinking about anything else?
  4. Do I eat mindfully, paying attention to what I bring into my body?
  5. Do I live mindfully, paying attention to what I bring into my sphere of being?
Soul - Lung energies
  1. How connected do I feel to the rest of the world?
  2. Can I share my core self with others without binding myself to them?
  3. How many unhealthy relationships can I let go of?
  4. How do I surrender control of the outcome of things?
  5. Have I ever experienced the state of raw abandon?
Spirit - Heart energies
  1. Can I dance with joy by myself?
  2. Can I love someone without requiring that the person love me in return?
  3. Can I appreciate the inherent joy of living life fully?
At this point, you have begun to recognize how energy is flowing in your life. Some energies may be balanced, and you may be content in these areas; other areas may have revealed obstructed energy patterns. In certain areas you may have discovered significant blockages that seem difficult or impossible to rectify. Paradoxically, that is where the healing begins. Self-awareness initiates the process of transformation.

The energy has a directional component because it's contracted in your physical body, so it manifests in the organs, emotions, and energies of the soul. Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant

Let yourself Be Who You Are

A great deal of emotional and physical imbalance comes from resisting your natural self. Many women spend their lives striving to become like the women society holds up as ideal. The media inundates us with pictures of wafer-thin models with tiny hips, tinier waists, and large breast implants, and gives us the message that we are not enough as we are, that no one is perfect. This modern vision has evolved from the creative pleasure of the fashion industry and those who follow it. In its continuous search for the new look, the dominant aesthetic has strayed further and further from women's natural beauty. Women are soft and curvy, valleys ready to receive, strong in their connection to life. Struggling toward an unreachable ideal results in stress and pain.

Contentment begins when you accept your deepest, innermost self, when you allow your natural self to be. As you find happiness in the present, you allow even more happiness to come through. Chinese philosophy holds that water, the universal source element, gives you the innate potential to create - art, ideas, houses, technology advances, happiness, books, tools, babies - and live contentedly.

Water is the mother of the universe, the very wellspring of existence. Just look at water's myriad manifestations: a droplet of mist, a bubbling brook, a fresh, clean rain, a rushing river, a waterfall, a deep ocean, a glacier, morning dew. It is water's nature to receive and unite, to separate and to bond in an unbreakable force. Water, like no other element, changes its shape and always goes deeper, eroding even the hardest of surfaces.

In the body, the kidneys govern water. The Neijing, the classic Chinese medical text, tells us: "The kidneys are responsible for the creation of powers. Skill and ability stem from them." The kidneys represent the potency of the life force and the foundation of the body's yin and yang.

Cultivating Inner Peace 

According to Chinese legend, the Original Vessel created the universe. From the swirling cosmic bliss of primal chaos, the Original Vessel experienced the urge to become. This caused a shattering - a division of everything light from everthing dark. From that shattering, heaven and earth were created and divided. The light rose and the dark sank, resulting in tension between the two opposites.

Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant

The Original Vessel sacrificed herself to become all that is. The old dissolved into the new, producing polarities, or opposite forces, that in turn produced friction. Wholeness shattered and transformed into distinct and separate parts.

That is the initial story of creation. Yet after being separated into distinct manifestations of possibility, the parts must be reintegrated to enable the creative process to continue and to prevent complete chaos. As creation evolves into a higher state of being, higher order is constantly reestablished. However, as we move toward that higher level, some chaos remains. The Taoist process of alchemy asks us to courageously shine the light of awareness on our inner chaos, and accept its presence so it can be transformed into wisdom. With practice, it's possible to focus on your true inner voice and transcend perceived limitations and painful memories because you view them authentically and without fear.

Our source, or kidney, energies help us to move to that higher level of being. It is the seed of potential. The kidneys are represented as a tight spiral of potential that merges with the soul and the spirit. Like a morning glory that emerges each dawn from a tight spiral to a five-pointed blossom, so does our true spirit expand and become joyful, carried on the current of our bubbling source energies. To learn more, you can check out Signs Of Ovulation Pregnant.