Free Newsletters About Getting Pregnant!

Enter your Email


More Info

How To Aid Conception - Rebalancing Your Tendencies

How To Aid Conception

As so many people do, as a child and a young adult, I denied my true nature. Though I didn't understand it at the time, I was strong in water energies, in gathering and looking within, but I longed to be popular and vibrant, like the girls who were strong in fire energies. After a few drinks, I found that I could be like those girls, and alcohol became my tool for becoming what I perceived to be more valued by society. But while alcohol took away my inhibitions and made me socially acceptable in my own eyes, it eventually became my downfall, because it made me act in a way that wasn't me. When I finally became still again and looked deeply within myself, I was able to understand that if I continued to live according to an outer authority, I would utterly lose myself. Eventually, I began to accept my solitary nature and even learned to honor it. I started to live authentically, happily, as the person I truly am.

How To Aid Conception

Fiona, a beautiful British woman who attended a Fertile Soul retreat, married when she was forty-two years old. She had been a successful professional analyst but gave up her career soon after she married. When she arrived at the retreat, I found that emotionally she felt purposeless; physically, she had relatively severe allergies, asthma, and respiratory ailments. When she filled out the character tendency analysis she gauged herself as almost all metal, with no earth tendencies at all. So I suggested that she explore some creative ways to discover her inherent earth energies, which would help her to find passion as well as love herself and others. How To Aid Conception


After she left the retreat, she dreamt about a garden where she felt peaceful and happy. Although she had no experience with gardening, she created a small garden in her backyard and found that she enjoyed spending time there, connecting with the earth. Little by little she expanded her garden, and found more and more pleasure placing her hands deep within the earth and making new life grow. As her peonies and rosebushes blossomed, Fiona felt a renewed sense of passion and started nourishing herself as she fertilized and nourished her garden. Her respiratory allergies completely resolved.

Be aware of how your own tendencies impact you on every level - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. For example, if you found that you lack water energies, it's likely you'll find that you have a problem with, or an imbalance in, your kidneys. Now, that doesn't mean that you will have kidney problems your entire life, but you may develop a propensity for kidney difficulties if you don't work at keeping them healthy. The body is so incredibly adaptive that organ systems borrow energy from one another to maintain balance as much as possible. Every symptom is a call for help.

Once you become aware of your imbalances, the ten secrets to wellness will show you how to correct them, eliminate blockages, and lavish your body, mind, and spirit with loving attention and care to live a healthier, more fulfilling, more blissful life.

The Seven Stages of Life 

According to Chinese medicine, our original energy, or essence unfolds according to an evolutionary blueprint that is initially governed by prenatal influences and later by influences of the life process. The seven stages of living are landmark periods that signify how we make choices based on the ego self that take us away from our true nature. As you read, remember that each later stage contains opportunities for awareness and for finding your way back to the Tao, and that it is never too late to live a fertile life.

Stage I

The first stage of life is the fetal stage. When our parents' yin and yang are magnetically attracted, their egg and sperm fuse to produce the blueprint for a new human being. This primal essence draws the soul into human form and imprints it with a unique nature willed by heaven. As long as the fetus remains within the womb, she has no sense of individuation and remains pure potential, like a seed, yet is influenced by the mother's response to her environment during gestation. The womb is the portal between the void and this plane of existence. How To Aid Conception

Stage II

The second stage of life begins as the infant accepts her first breath. It is thought of as the stage of "spontaneous self-becoming." The intant is connected to all of life, but still has no sense of individuation. Like a bud, she comes into this existence as pure potential, sparked with a unique expression of divinity, her soul, which is meant to unfold throughout the rest of her life. During this stage she is subconsciously conditioned deeply by the environment in which she is growing up.

How To Aid Conception

Stage III

The third stage of life is childhood. The child becomes conscious of herself as she learns her name and all about herself. She learns she is a separate identity distinct from her parents and siblings and finds myriad opportunities to become even more distinct and separate.

During this stage the child moves from the self-expressive spontaneity of childhood into more external awareness. Watch a young child dance, uninhibited and unself-conscious, still a pure expression of being. When she starts to dance for others, she loses her spontaneity and begins to forget her original face as she develops her own self-image. Deep wounds can occur at this impressionable phase of identity, especially if her image becomes tainted by messages of negativity and shame. Next post, I'll continue with other stages. At mean time, you can check out How To Aid Conception for more details.